When Having a Bad Day

Wish I could say that wtf. lol.

I’m gonna have to stand infront of a mirror and pull a nelson (point at myself in the mirror and let out a “haaahaaa”)

:lol: Jeg I can’t help but like you. :clap:

Anyhow just stop working out so damn much. Get fat like me and getting pissed will require way too much effort so you’ll just happily wallow in indifference. :tup:

Or take some midol and eat a pint of Cherry Garcia with a box of tissues while watching The Notebook ya mary. :zong:

Making your way in the world today takes everything you’ve got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn’t you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they’re always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

:clap: Maloney’s out in Westwood (UCLA campus) plays the Cheers theme song as the final song every single night, the whole bar sings it :headbang:

awesome song. my buddy and i get drunk and sing it at the top of our lungs in public places. :slight_smile:

I lift. great stress relief

Kill an infant.

Right now your best option has to be gta4

i do exactly this except without the fiberglassing part.

I used to punch holes in doors. I stopped doing that after a steel cabinet incident.
Booting around in the Mustang sideways around the block made me feel better.

Believe it or not good food helps a LOT.
I still like to drive. A long shower is good too.

Dude, buy a decent car already. I will help you push this one into the river.

As much as I appreciate the offer Jack…I still like my car lol. I love the ttops. When you’re gettin down in teh car and shes riding ontop all ya gotta do is pop the top and she doesn’t hit her head. it comes in handy.

I just wait 20 min and I will forget about it.

alchohol/video games, used to be able to take out aggression in hockey but mens leagues are no contact :tdown:

PM us when you are back in the states, Drew and we will take you out and “gitcha drunk”!!

Or you can always take it out on your co-workers. I bet the little pricks deserve it lol.

well i doubt your hands gonna get in the way…

sorry jeg, but that deserves a slow :clap:

toss it in some hot little piece.

i walk around the Super Flea Market on the weekends so i can feel better about myself.

Talk about bad mood, anyone want to take a cell bio exam at 11.45 for me? I need a 60% to get a C or a 100% to get a B.

An A is not numerically possible for me to recieve.

Some of you guys are a trip. Jeg thanks man that really helped. I am not mad of angry about anything I was just reeling really overwhelmed I suppose is what it was. Anyhow mommy/that 70’s show/Iraqi whiskey and now I feely much better.