When Having a Bad Day

:clap: chin up man.

fix why Iā€™m having a bad day

if that fails

play piano.

I go rip up some singletrack on my bike if itā€™s decent out.

If itā€™s raining, I just continue being grumpy until I go to sleep.

Pleeeeaseā€¦Iā€™ve had more sex than youā€™ve had hot meals.

Shit son Iā€™m being dead ass serious. My life sucks balls right now. But I know it will get better so I donā€™t worry. Just take life one day at a time and donā€™t let things get to you.

:fail:

sisters and animals dont count

You would be surprised on how much of a slut I used to be lol.

Todayā€™s been quite the day thus far and still have 3 more hours of work. Argg.

BUT YOUā€™RE NOT JEG!

+1 lol. I have 3 1/2 left though.

get hammered

Welcome to my world, 1st exam 46 was a C, 2nd 64 was a C+. Took the final today, basically im effed.

A driver has been arrested after crashing through the window of a Porsche dealership downtown [Toronto] Monday nightā€¦ the driver of the vehicle got out of the car following the crash and began allegedly writing on one of the cars with a permanent marker. When the employee asked the man what he was doing, the suspect reportedly said, ā€œIā€™m just having a bad day.ā€

lol I love seeing all these old threads

Wow college days haha

Upset about the [Philadelphia Eagles] playoff loss on Sunday, a 31-year-old woman attacked her girlfriend inside their room at the Best Western hotel in Hanover Township, Northampton County, and placed the girlfriendā€™s dog inside a microwave.

Iā€™ll save the rest of you the time. No, the microwave did not get turned on and the dog was fine.

Fake news, lol