When Is It Time To Put The Bike Away For The Season?

scratching neck like a crackhead I GOT ANTS

I want to ride… NOW.

What is stopping you?

My boss rode to work today and he is 76…

Saw bikes everywhere in NYC this weekend and earlier today.

Even the motorcycle cops are out.

If the temperature keeps trending as it has, we won’t have to wait too much longer until we can comfortably ride again.

+1

lots of sportbikes too, not just the hardcore cruiser guys that I usually see riding

My bike is in the house, so it isn’t easy to get it in and out when ever the weather spikes.:’(

When I was riding the bus again.

The difference between people like to play. คาสิโนออนไลน์ the people who play คาสิโนออนไลน์ is that he has and the unequal

Got a pair of cheap winter gloves last week. Thinsulate + waterproof.

Thinsulate is awesome.

Haven’t ridden much. Took a quick ride the other day, just a few miles to warm the bike up and keep it fresh.

Can’t say that I have heard of that brand.

It’s trademarked material that’s been around for a while, same as Goretex and such - in trademark sense, not function.
Thinsulate is some artificial fleece I think.

The brand is called something flyswitch. Some off brand stuff? I am not sure, but is like $15…:rofl. It works pretty well. The only thing is it is not really a “motorcycle” glove, but more a snowmobile glove but not bulky.

i wear a pair of those stretchy cotton girls gloves under my normal gloves when the temps get cold.

works great

Just bounced out of work for a 2 1/2 hour lunch ride. Felt great to be back on two for a little bit.

Ditto. Rode to work today, it was warm.

I drove to pick up the bike and forgot my keys, like an idiot. I remembered my helmet, gloves, jacket, even my battery off the tender, but some how I forgot my keys. Didn’t have time to go back home and get them either :frowning:

Not a total waste though. I took the time to install a new rear brake rotor. Galfer wave.

does that look like its on backwards? it didn’t come with instructions.

Pretty sure you got it right, the supports should point in the direction of rotation.
I almost forgot my keys today as well, and tried to roll the bike out with the disc lock on it :ponder Not having slept for 20 hours probably didn’t help.

This just in…

Sunny low 50’s on Wed
Partly Sunny low 60’s on Thurs

I need to figure out how to make a license plate holder before the good weather comes

DUCT TAPE.

Buy one?