Where can I rent a truck?

I need to rent a truck to take my motorcycle back out to johnstown w/o having to make like 3 trips. and Enterprise and uhaul wou’t let you do a one way w/ a pick up. Anyone know of any other places that rent trucks for like dirt cheap?

penske on N.I

A-1 Rental in Tarentum.

hertz

If my truck was up and running i would help you out, if you still need to get your bike out there sometime next week PM me.

budget

Haddad’s?

home depot?

all those places are 100+ bux for one way if you can even go one way. My buddy is borrowing his dads truck and coming out to get me. thanx for the help tho guys

BS on A-1 being $100.00 for that trip. You could rent our friggan 24’er trucks round trip cheaper than $100 bucks.

Enterprise rents on campells run for $125 a day unlimited milage for 24 footers.
I dont know if a commerical business prices is different from the normal joe blow.
usless info, since you want just a one way.

A-1 has some good prices, Better than Knickerbockers on most of the same shit. but tarentum is out in East kabumfuck

Hahaha. I forgot to tell you I quit that job, lol.

still weather it’s for 24 hours or not. I only needed it 1 way. A-1 dosent rent one way, the whole purpose of the truck was so i didn’t have to make 3 trips out to johnstown.

I’m confused why 3 trips ???

why not just up and back?

If there’s a U-Haul joint near Johnstown they should be able to do one way.

yeah they do one way but only with moving trucks.

you can strap it down in the box truck :stick: