Bristol Mountain
Kissing Bridge
Holiday Valley
Tamarack
Buffalo Ski Club
Started at Emery Park:biglaugh:

The list will get a little longer in Feb. 2007.:eekdance:

I like bristol, but I usually go to HV

#1 in the East ranked by some ski magazine - Tremblant, it’s definitely awesome in comparison to the ones near here, but hearsay, it’s nothing compared what’s out west

KB s park is uselly pretty decent and the location is great for me

yea, kb also doesn’t hook up shop employees. which kinda sucks. at holiday, i ride free until christmas, (or new years i forget) then pay like $18 anytime.

i hope to get to killington this year (never been there) and I think I will be going to the On Snow demo at Stratton again (great time)! Anyone else going to On Snow?

hv for somthign close, but for a weekend bristol is the way to go if your not looking to go to vermont

you used to be able to get a combo season pass from holiday for $300 w/ a student ID. hopefully they are still doing that.

Hv season pass here…KB’s park sucked for the whole 2 weeks it was open last year. If its a shitty winter like the last they just can’t keep up with the snowmaking. The cheapest A holiday pass gets is $475 before sept. 15. Also in Schussmeisters to get a few days at holimont and I’ll go to KB some.

Holiday Valley…went to KB and didn’t really like it. Plus I get a discount at HV from my work. Usually go up to Killington once a year, which is amazing.

where are both at? and yeah someone teach me to snowboard? i have one just dunno how to use it!

I goto Stratton every year, always a blast but usually HV

Cant wait to get back to Holiday :tup:

Hmm when i have time i like to go to holliday. Kb is nice cuz its close to me.like 15 mins.

ive heard bad things about iceface…i mean “white face”

best place ive snowboarded was buttermilk mountain in aspen CO were they held Xgames… best hills ever…ranges from begginer to extreme all on one mountain…
one hill there was all mogals…took like 45 minutes to get down…add in a few whipe outs (20) lol

best parks IMO as well… random tables all over…its a pro snowboarder/skiers…wet dream.

im not too great at snowboarding…but i loved every second of it!

this year i’ll mainly be going to Big Bear and Mammoth. i’d like to take a trip up to lake tahoe though. went there a few years ago and i loved it, squaw valley and alpine meadows are amazing.

This year i just want to meet up with people on here and go to hv.I want to go at least 2 times aweek and I have nobody to go with since my snowboarding buddy moved

If my knee can hold up I plan on going atleast once a week. Although I’m still a rookie at it… LOL

Holiday Valley ski patrol here. If anyone is up there look for me. I will be the idiot in the park or the bumps.

I’ve been to tahoe a couple of times. in addition to those two definitely give kirkwood a try

killington is pretty sweet, ive riden there twice for a week at a time each.

i think ill be there again this year too.