HV
KB
Tamarack
Holimont
Maple Ridge
Mont Sutton
Ski Venture

Tehehehe.

That’s where I learned to ski. I will say though, you could find some 5 foot drops in the “backcountry” haha, if you went off that one trail that was never open, haha.

never saw that trail. I actually only went to Tamarack once, its Buffalo Ski Club now isn’t it? It was so much more worth the extra drive down the road to go to KB.

Although, I never really paid to go snowboarding in Buffalo, being on the board of directors of Schussmeisters and all

kb, but getting bored of it

Whistler FTMFW.

Ill be going in Jan. for the thirs year in a row. Cant beat a vertical drop of over a mile!

Whistler is a great resort with great nitelife.
Blackcomb is actually short of a mile but they stretch the truth for marketing reasons.:slight_smile:
I have been Heli-skiing in Whistler, it was amazing.

KB has wayyyyy better woods trails then holiday, go to south, and keep going south past the closed trails, and you spend a good 10minutes just tree dodging its so fun, HV is good, diverse there. I can recommend Blue Mountain, its about 3.5hrs from here, way north, up in Collingwood, ON. Its tall, has some really steep trails, its cold as hell up there, and every few minutes have snow squalls that “roll” off of the lake its pretty cool, Its not the best place to ski, but theres a village type deal at the base of the mountain with probably 10-15 bars/restaurants and a few small shops. It is dirt cheap if you get a few people together, like 70/pp for a night in a sweet condo right at the base of the mtn, and 2 days ski pass. Bristol is always a nice change up, killington was awesome. I ski at Hidden valley in MO, yeah skiing in missouri, its a joke, its about 200ft tall even though its said at 350, say they have 13 trails, in reality 4. And its more expensive than places in colorado, and more expensive than holiday…so we got it decent in WNY

December 14-17 I have this: http://www.holidayvalley.com/lodging.cfm?subpage=552&adminActivate=1

If anyone is going to bo uut at Holiday you will be more than welcome to stop in and hang out or warm up

Holiday Vally. I can get you a pass if you want to try it out. Cant do anything about Kissing Bridge.

Where the hell did the ski/snowboard thread go?

OK I will post it here then. This my cousin’s kid Kaz in this video he made for school. This is how kids ski when they grow up in the mountains…