where does everyone get their exhaust done?

Hybrid does good work, give them a call as Jrex said…

If you have a common car that companies already make parts for just buy one premade. If you think you have the skills and resources to build your own exhaust, go for it. It isn’t hard if you have basic mechanical skills.

its a saturn; i was at ur shop 3 or 4 weeks ago askin if u had an AEM UEGO instock

they dont make DP’s for a saturn since its not turbo’d from factory, i would do it myself but i dont have a welder and it would be such a pain to have to go get everything welded when i can just go one shot where someone can do it.

and i looked at kS auto yesturday and their 3" U bends were $32 but i was look for J bends really and they dont stock any they said

I went to muffler man for some cats. Didn’t have a problem with them.

Had Hybrid do my 3.5 inch, had a great welder friend and pretty much everyone else who looked at the welds compliment them.

if you want to do it yourself

http://www.kteller.com/store/index.php/cPath/23?osCsid=bb7d86030ae76bbaea2dbe1e92157e9b

I think Lee will get a boner from reading that.

We can make a Downpipe and full exhaust for the car if you need. We can source all the parts needed and get it done in one shot. If you decide you dont want to tackle this yourself, stop in or give us a call and we will take care of you.

If you decide to DIY, I wouldnt use K+S bends they are stupid expensive and are only Mild Steel. You will be redoing that exhaust in 2 years. Second, If you do decide to DIY, stop in and im sure we can get you a hell of a deal on any exhaust bends you need, we buy so many we can generally get a good deal:)

Don
Hybrid

as joe stated, I’m pretty sure that nobody/shop has a mandral bender in the area, so you’d have to piece it together.

Djnick @ Autotune performance did mine and I was more than pleased with the results… he’s a good guy and does great work.

I’ve heard that hybrid is very good too :tup:

I know im new and no one knows me but I would be able to peice one together for you, I just finished headers for my girls 88 cavalier. Thats if your still looking to have it done? I can post pics if your interested.