Where does this connect to?(Pictures included)

Hey Guys,

My question is from my picture tube A vents from the valve cover(its just covered by the strut bar in the picture) am I able to directly route it to the line C which is currently capped off? What is the black canister labeled B? I’ve heard from a friend that its useless and I can just directly bypass it and remove it…true?. Thanks for your help guys!

I know lots of people have done this to tidy up the engine bay. I havn’t played around with an sr in a week or two now but I seem to recall a tube going into the bottom of that canister, thats where you’d connect that hose from the valve cover to. (assuming it exists)

It is an oil separator. It “can” be removed, but why would you? Just paint it. There is a tube coming out from the bottom of the can. Use a similar black hose and hook it up to “C”, assuming that is coming out of the block. If so, it just runs there.

I think C is where your AIV connects to your stock Turbo elbow.

The bottom hose is almost directly under that can.

IF you do remove it make sure you add a catch can on the front hose on that Tee and make sure the other half of the can is hooked up to before your turbo

Awesome thanks for the help guys!

so whats that ugly box do?

Garbage throw that shit out.

i took it out and just ran a section of hose

OT: but you aren’t running the headshield on the manifold there. I that fine to do?

It isn’t going to get any hotter than an aftermarket one.

all it will do is make hoses & vacuum lines dry out and crack sooner, but thats like…years and years down the road…

So you ran a section of hose from “A” to “C” and eliminated “B” without any problems?

This spencer?

Anywho, you can take it out if you want, but you might as well just hook it up properly with sections of hose. It’s kinda like a ghetto catch can.

Yeah steve its me.

But I think I have it figured out. Thanks for everyones help