where is pigmans

if he lived across the street i know him very well.

werd, I know who he is.

bobbyg, Ive probably seen you at their partys. My best friend is the big brother.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:42,topic:32349"”]

U/E? :eekdance:

[/quote]

WORD.

Been in the house on summit really creepy but last time i was there we heard a weird buzzing come to find out there was a bee hive it was huge seriously the buzzing was so loud i thought it was a transformer when i looked up the whole side of the wall was covered in bees so i got the fuck outta there. Fuck bees id punch everyone in the fucking face but the kids i was with were scared lol.

pigman’s is on holland ave off of rt5 i went on friday nothing scary it was fun to park and walk tho!

[quote=“Supraman,post:44,topic:32349"”]

and you can’t get anywhere near the psych center now, they are fixing it up. one of my buddies was inside a long ass time ago and got some crazy pics from the inside… there was a doll house in the one room, but it was of the psych center. i dunno, he got all sorts of fucked up shots. if you do some digging online you will find that there are catacombs underneath and thats where they used to put dead bodies. now that would be fucking creepy to see.

[/quote]

lets get a crew together one night and roll up there and go in there always wanted to go there!