where is pigmans

Ive heard some wicked stories about the psych center, I also heard though that its hard to get into and cops are always scooting aorund… sucks

[quote=“DrDoS,post:40,topic:32349"”]

hmmm

[/quote]

U/E? :eekdance:

you guys are talking about the summit mansion… in lockport with the scaffolding still out front. they put motion light on the house now, if you try to get in the back yard from the driveway a light will kick on. that place is creepy as fawk!

and you can’t get anywhere near the psych center now, they are fixing it up. one of my buddies was inside a long ass time ago and got some crazy pics from the inside… there was a doll house in the one room, but it was of the psych center. i dunno, he got all sorts of fucked up shots. if you do some digging online you will find that there are catacombs underneath and thats where they used to put dead bodies. now that would be fucking creepy to see.

[quote=“XT_,post:38,topic:32349"”]

you guys keep mentioning Van Horn Mansion. That’s actually in newfane…

There is another spooky house in lockport. Its surrounded by a fence and little areas that used to have statues in them connected to the old iron fence. The houses and fenced area is HUGE.I cant think of the street tho…

[/quote]

ok it was a long time ago, thanks for clearing that shizzle up. It was quite a night being there.

worked at the van horn mansion which is in burt and is def. haunted.

as i was saying before about goodleburg. its an abortion cemetary and the doctor used to live in the house next to it i believe. its a road that has been turned into 2 dead ends cuz the bridge is out. and wouldnt know it, the cemetary is right next to the bridge.

edit-wtf it wont let me post the link

[quote=“XT_,post:21,topic:32349"”]

That’s goodleburg… Been there, seriously haunted. I would NOT go there anymore. The cops sit up there and wait now, and you be arrested for tresspassing. Too many old tombstones from the 1800’s have been destroyed.

[/quote]

yes it is… went there a couple of times with some chikas… place got windy and cold as hell when we were there. we tried leaving but the cars wouldnt start for about half an hour

[quote=“jkucz28,post:48,topic:32349"”]

yes it is… went there a couple of times with some chikas… place got windy and cold as hell when we were there. we tried leaving but the cars wouldnt start for about half an hour

[/quote]

We had the same thing happen to members of our group. A few people could not start their cars. The battery’s were mysteriously dead! 1 older car and 2 newer cars, if i remember one was a brand new camry. Something is definately out there!!!

[quote=“jkucz28,post:48,topic:32349"”]

[/quote]

i live about a mile away from this place and a girl i went to school with, i wont mention any names, but she got drunk one night and thought it would be cool to try and dig up some of the graves. it was pretty fucked up and i still dont know if she got caught or what happened but its a true story. supposedly the graves are only 1 ft to 2ft down.

so whens the nyspeed grave digup meet gonna be?

[quote=“speedped79,post:51,topic:32349"”]

so whens the nyspeed grave digup meet gonna be?

[/quote]

as soon as someone buries you…lol i wouldnt mind goin back up there tho. i know i could get in without the cops my friend lives accros the street from there. i used to party up there but never went to the cemetary.

[quote=“my240nissan,post:46,topic:32349"”]

worked at the van horn mansion which is in burt and is def. haunted.

[/quote]

know any details about it? care to share any stories?

pssh, i hear all these stupid stories about goodleburg and never saw anything. when i went up there, there were 2 people hangin’ out smoking weed in the cemetary and that’s it.

Few years back a kid got hit and killed by a woman drunk-driver while walking to Goodleburg one night.

My lady lives out there the next road to the East. I remember driving home around midnight and when I got to the intersection of Warner Hill and Hunters Creek and seeing a shit load of rescue service vehicle lights flashing down there.

I have never been, and would rather not. I don’t like creepy real shit.

Don’t go to googleburg, nothing to see. You will get arrested by the cops. People always fuck that place up.

[quote=“dawn,post:54,topic:32349"”]

when i went up there, there were 2 people hangin’ out smoking weed in the cemetary and that’s it.

[/quote]

:snky:

[quote=“dawn,post:54,topic:32349"”]

pssh, i hear all these stupid stories about goodleburg and never saw anything. when i went up there, there were 2 people hangin’ out smoking weed in the cemetary and that’s it.

[/quote]

werd… I was there about 3 or 4 years ago with some friends from my ex place of employment. Only thing we saw was some stunta and his sister that told us to leave or they were calling the cops :\

lol stunta!

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:57,topic:32349"”]

Only thing we saw was some stunta and his sister that told us to leave or they were calling the cops :\

[/quote]

Was he skinny or fat, riding a gator?

he was skinny… looked to be about 16-17 years old, maybe 80lbs soaking wet :stuck_out_tongue: