Where is the Summer of 2002 crew?

This is why I am buying a bike. I’m sick of the car scene. Time for something new…

U LIE…u said that about the camaro and u bought another fast car

Ahhh, those were the good days…

no EMX???

(wheres my money)

I usually work at night. I went to mighty weekly last summer.

'03 Summer person: Hated now :tup:

edit: well always was I guess

the one and only :stuck_out_tongue:

Pumice you seemed to disappear off the planet yourself…even before the house was aquired

i’ve probably met some of youse out and about, I’ve been to practically every major car show since 1989.

would like to have a few :beer:s with quite a few of you.

-T

butch…i first met you at the EDEN CORN FEST…when i was showing my monte. remember? I’ll be there again this year.

^^^yes…you were so excited telling me about it…

oh you and your corn josh…you…and…your…corn…

Is that the one with the sweet corn maze?

no love for me?..

I use my element of surprise. I’ve actually been to every single meet, ever… just no one knows where or when I show up.

Your more likely to find most of these people at O then you are at a car meet…

Mpower and Towfucker you can find downtown bouncing at level on Friday and Saturday nights…

JoesTypeS is in hiding waiting for some height increasing drugs to come out…

99civicsi and Klemann still hang out at starbucks

You can find Jeff, Shawn and Desmond at Brennans every now and then

Funkylemons does not really come around that much…

Butch still holds it down at real car shows.

can you blame them?

standing around in a parking lot isnt really the coolest thing i can think of doing.

You’ve been seen less often than I have, lately!!

Mighty just isn’t the same anymore and I think most people got a little tired of it.

The’re all coming to the dark side. :beer2:

X… :wave:

Yeah, get a bike Butch and come ride with us :slight_smile:

Pumice, most of the people on your list either hang out at O, or somewhere downtown, or the occassional get together at someones house. I’ve been to Taffy’s once (boring, but the milkshake and fries were good), don’t really plan on going again unless I really crave a milkshake. Congrats on the house. Now you’ll be as scarce as me, Butch, and JoeTypeS because you know what a house can do to your free time. :mad: