Where is the Summer of 2002 crew?

holy fuck you’re alive?

what the fuck is wrong now? the shop keeps me so busy it is rediculous

:wave:

Still around, its definately been a busy year though. Back in 02 it was much easier to just cruise every night. But back in 02, 12s would make you a player, now 11s are for the also-rans :bump:

ive been around since 02…i have just never really started to come out up until this year

3 months… :smash2:

Never saw this thread…

Meh… yeah… I havnt been around too much… I went to O for a while, then shit happened a few times… and it showed me who my friends… werent… not that you arnt pumice…

Either way… now days I live out in lancster… still doing car installs… still going to UB… only now I get good grades, joined the UB paintball team, new gf w/ long term plans, trying to get into a vol fireman program, and working my way into the armed forces as an officer… w/ all that shit on my plate its hard to donate a night or 2 a week to ‘the scene’… thats it as far as time goes I guess…

$$ wise… well… IMO modding is expensive and its a waste of $… you get no return on it whatsoever, and most of the time you decrease the value of the car… so I’ve come away from that whole idea too… ATM my money is going towards savings for a) a bike in the spring, and b) a NEW m3 with a nice warranty when I get out of college… not too worried about a house if I’m going to be living on base for a while in the military…

no mention for Real Deal either:gotme: maybe i wasn’t around…

You are like a ghost. We just think we saw you, but we are never quite sure :shrug:

:hay:

HAaayyy pumice :slight_smile:

No but 300zxtt_550hp was :lol:

strokedpony427…Then 300zxtt_55hp…Then RealDeal:)

come on now you don’t think i had 550hp???:gotme:

Not on stock turbos :slight_smile:

hwy i was always out that summer you molester !!

Why not…Ask josh what kind of boost these were pushing(STOCK) anyways for my best run of [email=“11.1@124”]11.1@124 i used alittle:tspry: (50 shot) it had to give me an extra 100hp:)

before :tspry: it dynoed @ 456/508

The turbo’s were stock on the outside…who knows if the guts been changed:gotme:

http://tinypic.com/ev8hef.jpg

jeez, '02 was when i first showed up. Jay welcomed me in, butch laughed at me, laughed at me some more, then moved on to abusing Aaron. I was just getting to know everyone but everyday was cool. but Pumice I guess i hadnt talked to you enough for you to remember me :mad:

Now I am only in Buffalo for holidays to visit family :frowning:

Once meets started happening pretty much every night at Mighty, it became kind of pointless to me. Plus the death of bubble tea was a big factor too. I have no interest in ‘O’ after it turned into PJ Bottoms with Sushi and Sake. I had enough of the whole packed like sardines scene 15 years ago.

Can’t do any dinner meets these days due to the work schedule, but that only helps me get the cash flowing back in the right direction. Working overtime and staying home saves me money that I need for tires… and a house.

We really need a sarcasm smiley. You totally missed my intentions :slight_smile:

lol i gotcha:)