Where should i buy my SR20DET from??

I am looking to buy a complete SR20DET Redtop swap

Speedtech them for $1700

Autodream has one for $2000

JDM Source has them for $2100

I am not sure where i should get a SR from cause i know sometimes you get what you pay for.

Anybody deal with any of these companies? Who would you buy the SR from?

Who has the best warranty?

im pretty sure they all come from jdm source…

Yeah, thats what I told him.

The majority of the shops in alberta get there swaps from JDM source. Its strange that the price would be so much lower at speedtech.

STRD’s price isnt normally this low, just for their Boxing Week sale.

do it, save yourself a few hundred, how much does it cost to drop the entire thing in?

he is asking for a price for the motor, not install! Installed you can usually add another 1000 to that price…

I got my RB25 from jdm source and I’m glad I did.

he is asking for a price for the motor, not install! Installed you can usually add another 1000 to that price…[/quote]

really? up and running for another 1k, that’s not too bad, maybe ill take out another chunk of my school savings :partyman:

pretty sure STRD gets there own engines. Thy go to Japan and pack there own containers like me. Not sure how he sources the parts tho. These engines are cheap for many reasons. They are much cheaper than what the exporter even paid for them. Its mostly to do with drug money and other countrys. not going to explain it in detail cuz I only know the just of it. But ya get as cheap as you can get. Its normally a 50/50 draw anyways cuz most those engines have been sitting well over a year.