Where to find SEAFOAM?

Just as the title states? I’m looking to give me car some of this, anyone?

Napa and a few select Carquest Locations are able to get it.

I’ve asked this question on many car boards and never gotten a straight answer. Since the last time I’ve asked it I have yet to test some of the volunteered responses. Most auto people in Canada don’t even know about Seafoam.

EDIT – If you get around to buying a bottle, can you grab me a bottle too and I’ll pay you back for it the next time I see you. The same extends my way with whoever gets it first I guess… If you’re intersted in that that is.

Excellent. Time to give Napa and Carquest some calls :slight_smile:

Sure I can pick up a bottle for you. I see you at CG occassionaly

Ive heard about this stuff within the last year and still dont really understand …it is some kind of internal engine cleaner ?

Thanks Man. Link me a PM and I’ll meet you at CG next time to pick it up

I’m in a rush so I’ll give you a short answer.
You can put it in everything.
Intake, Gasoline, Crankcase, power steering… I think you may even be able to put it in your Transmission and Differential.

IIRC it originated on small 2 stroke motors for… certain things.

check it out - http://www.seafoamsales.com

Clears out carbon and other waste deposits in everything that popcorn just mentioned.

yeah , i just picked up some 3 days ago from UPA

UPA? UPA=???

^^^ Maybe he meant UAP. I guess that would be then, UAP NAPA auto Parts.

lol, so I’m guessing you could shoot this up into your IACV for the 240’s & the exhaust system then?

sounds interesting indeed, heard of it
but never heard of the potential benefits…

It does free up carbon and other waste deposits in the engine. Healthier engine.

Great way to get awkward looks on onlooker’s faces too!

You mean by the plumes of smoke you’ll get out the tail pipe if you spray it into the intake while it’s running?

ya hteres vids on line…
I don think it can be very goos as long standing carbon is hard to remove with a wire brush…let alone 60 seconds of sitting in a bath “o” scary…

yeah i ment UAP sorry

i am still too freaked out about this idea.

someone assure me it will be ok and ill do it :stuck_out_tongue:
how much does a bottle run you anway?

^Bought one today. $12.something after tax. Did it, no problems except that it stalled once after feeding it too fast. After everything was done, I was expecting a smoke show… but none lol. However, I did notice the engine runs a lot smoother and idles more solid.

Now… do it! :slight_smile:

P.S. popcorn, I forgot to pick up a can for you… Got too excited on finding it and rushing home to put it in the car. let me know if you still want it, I can drop by to pick another can up, it’s only 5 min away from me.

yay never nknew about this stuff gonna buy some

That’s okay man thanks. Did you get it at Carquest or Napa?
I have a Carquest a few mins away from my workplace so I was gonna try them out.

They should have it at Carquest. I got mine from PartSmart.