Sea Foam.

Hey mangs,

Anyone use sea foam before? how was it?

My buddy used it in his MR2 he said it works really well not sure what it did for him but he seemed pretty pleased.

What’s this sea foam?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/4614/seafoamcan2ci.jpg

what does it do?

I think it is used as a fuel system cleaner.

and a motor cleaner and they also have a degreaser

Where can you buy it?

Napa

you could buy one can, and pour 1/3 into the tank, 1/3 into your oil, and 1/3 into your intake with your car running. you’re supposed to let it stall out, then restart it in 15 minutes. it’ll be rough at first, and blowing black smoke till it all comes out. depending on how old your car is, it could take about 1/2 an hour till you see clean smoke. shut it down and change your oil. it’s pretty simple and effective.

they suggest a half can each, but 1/3 is fine.

this stuff cleans out all the carbon deposits and varnish in your motor.

good stuff. knowing me Ill screw up

Just so long as you keep it in your engine and not your eye you should do okay!

thats a promise I cannot keep.

seafoam is awsome i’ve used it stuff works great. and yeah you can get away with only using 1/3 of a can Autovalue here in Lethbridge holds it so i’d asume they would anywhere else

what you puting that in. I wouldnt want to throw that shit in a SR@0 or anything!! Ive had a friend that had a old car and he got it and did what you just said above and it fucked his engine by cleaning all the carbon off the combustion chamber and he ended up loosing compression! It was a 93 or so olds somthing.

I donno man, do what you need to but if you wanna do it right take out your injectory and take them to a desile shop and get them flow tested and cleaned and take your TB apart and clean that and just do a tune up.