Where to get a hotel in Toronto?

Ok, so I’m not going to see a concert at the ACC. Is there a specific area of Toronto (cross st., etc) that I should be looking to book a hotel. I want something close to bars…and close to things to do during the day. A 5 minute cab ride isn’t bad, but I don’t really want anything more than that.

How’s this for location?

Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown
475 Yonge Street
Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7
Canada

thats perfect - I stayed in the Days Inn across the street. Younge street has all the action and its a 2 minute Cab drive to the Night Life district. Its about a 15 minute walk/ 5 minute drive from the Eaton Center and the Arena.

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:2,topic:27947"”]

How’s this for location?

Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown
475 Yonge Street
Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7
Canada

[/quote]

pretty sure thats where ive stayed the last two times i was in tdot…was very near everything as we walked everywhere for a the days we were there…

I am not sure where it is compared to where you are going… but the drake is awesome.

sheraton centre is pretty nice/centrally located.

hilton is hot

Westin Harbour Castle, down the street from the ACC. Its on the Lake, real nice hotel, flat screens real nice rooms. sports bar across the street, Bar in the lobby its like 15 min walk from the Guverment. I stay there couple times a year.

pretty much anything by Yonge or Jarvis would work out. Taxi cabs are your friend, and are cheap cause you’re by the malls, the bars, and everything :slight_smile:

search toronto, we just covered this a week ago in this very forum.

Westin Harbor Castle 110.00 per night on priceline.