Where to get my ps2 fixed

Well my ps2 has been broken for about 2 years now, but i never had the interest/motivation to have it fixed or get a new one. The problem is that it won’t load any games, it just makes loud clicking noises when it tries to load up the games. So, I was wondering if there is any places that you guys recommend to get it fixed, or don’t even bother and just get a new one. Let me know what you think.

Man, there should ba alot of ppl on here that can fix that
D

Thats what i was hoping for :wink:

BFH should take care of it :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

my ps2 does the same thing, ive been too lazy to get it fixed

blow all the dust out of it

ive fixed ps2’s for a while, and ive fixed a couple of guys ps2s from on here. ill fix it for ya if you want

^^ such a nice guy :lol:

im pretty sure you’re right

Mine’s doing the same shit…
It wont load games or cds.

what do i have to do, to get it fixed?

it has to be opened up and the laser needs to be cleaned. it wont always fix the problem, and if you dont know what you’re doing, you may end up ripping some cables apart when opening it up.

open it up

blow the dust out

reassemble

simple as that.

Ive done it tons of times on mine, freinds, etc. The problem is the fan blows into the case, and doesnt draw the air out, therefore, dust collects in there like crazy

just blowing the dust doesnt always work, and if it does, that disc error will come back

Buy a new one

seriously, they gotta be pretty cheap. thats what ide do

Yea, the slim ones are like 130 bucks, so i will most likely just pick up a new one if this doesn’t work out.