SONY fixes broken PS2's

I figure there has to be some people with PS2’s that have the dreaded “disk read error.” Follow the link below and SONY will fix your “disk read error” PS2 and all you pay is shipping to them. It cost me 10.xx to have my broken PS2 fully functional again. Yes, I had it working for a while by adjusting the laser eye, but it failed to respond to that “fix” any more. I figured this was worth a shot

http://www.us.playstation.com/support.aspx?id=howtoobtainservice

Also, if you’ve opened your PS2, they will want to know why. just tell them you opened it to spray a can of AIR to try to clean it.

good post! i have a spare ps2 that broke cuz of the same reason, hell im gonna send it back now and get it fixed and sell it

mine usually seem to work pretty well…

i had one of the ones that i got the first day they came out, and eventually i got the disc read error. im kinda pissed though cause i got another one and threw my old one away about 2 weeks ago, before i saw this

I HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES OUT(DAMn caps lock) I open it up once a month to clean the laser. It doesn’t like dvds and the blask disc games and also ps1 games.

yeah mine started rejecting the black discs and dvds