Where to get.

Where should i go to get a after market oil pressure gauge installed. Have all the stuff just need it installed.

I would go to the board sponsors but dont know which one ill work on a 90 ford bronco.

My oil pressure gauge is jumpy and heard they are never accurate so wanted to replace the stock one with this one.

Come on man. This is a very basic install. Try it, You might find you like doing it. This really doesnt take much effort to do. Dooo ittt

Yeah, really all it is a few mount screws and a 1/8" line. Very simple.

Black Forest Motorsports should be able to help you out :stuck_out_tongue:

lol you dont know how bad i want to do it. but it 10 degrees in front of my house.

I was outside looking for the switch and broke a vacume line, that i barely touched.

Install 1

Install 2

Install 3

Mustang, SR20, Evo installs, should give you a hand. It really should be under an hour for a clean install IMO

Just went and did iy took me not even and hour and now i cant feel my body.

I knew i could do it just didnt want to work in the cold for the second day in a row.

But isnt the satisfaction of doing yourself the bomb!
DIY rules

It always is. but damn its cold out.lol.

See that nothing to it. An oil pressure gauge is a simple install. The worst that can happen is you blow the engine up, spray hot oil on your face, or set the truck on fire :lol:

firehawk853, turbols1ss and I installed my Moser 12 bolt in my car last january in 7 degree cold to the point where we couldn’t feel our fingertips putting the bolts in the threads.

DIY!! You’ll get the feeling of accomplishment… if not Blackforest Motorsport would be the guy… I’d recommend our Ford Dealership but Jason would be cheaper and probably quicker (our Ford store’s service dept is slammed right now, its like a week wait)