Need installation help...

i hate it when $50 parts are a bitch to install…

from the start, my stock oil pressure guage has been fucked up…

i’m not gonna spend $200 on a defi guage, so i went with an autometer…oil pressure is not a complicated thing, i think autometer can pull it off…

the outlet is a pain to get to…and too wide for the plug the guage i bought comes with…

where can i get an adapter? anybody know? or am i supposed to just drill out a new hole for it? i honestly am that clueless with this install…anybody that’s done this in the past please help…i bought this thing months ago, got it all wired up, realized i couldn’t finish it, and now the rubber hosing’s just been sitting under my hood ever since…i finally will have some time in the upcoming weekends to work on my car, so to whomever wants to lend a hand, and actually get the job done, a 6 pack, mighty taco, taffy’s shake…something in that category will be sent your way, unless there is a special request for a reach around, obviously…

i kno nothing about this, but would be glad to lend a hand regardless.

i dont know how much help that would be lol…i dont need lots of hands, i just need one good one, no offense…the more hands there are, the harder it is to see what yours are doing…

quality>quantity

Why would you buy a new gadge when the problem is likley just the oil pressure sender?

word.

:headbang: aftermarket gadges ftw :stuck_out_tongue:

i dono andy wish i could help…maybe PM racerx and see if he has any suggetions or if he can point u in the right direction

onyx=the truth giver but ill install it for u sweetie

home depot shoule have an adapter but i dont know what kind and what size and how well they would hold up. also check a plumbing store.

just a couple of guess. just make sure you get something that can handle the hot and cold weather.

i’ll prob be calling you soon joe, or i’m sure i can just talk to you at mighty about it…

and i dont really think i need something that can handle use in cold weather, since the car is put away from the first snow fall to the last trace of salt being washed away in april…

i would try home depots plumbing section