Where to go for car buffing

Who here buffs cars and knows what their doing or has a place to recommend that I can go to? I need to have my truck buffed this week if possible. Its black and is full of swirls. Please post if you have a recommendation. thanks

gt08vapor

you got anybody else you could recommend?

they look legit, thanks man

+1 for mike. He wont upsell you and does amazing work.

Justin i would recommend Simon Gt08vapor, he does great work and is EXTREMELY ANAL!

we have a sponsor on the site.

the detail department at my work does a pretty good job.

Haha no they dont, NO dealership has a GOOD detail dept… They use the same type of pads/products on every single car and the same process on every single car. They never even think about wet sanding lol.

Ill pay 50 bucks if you can find one with a paint thickness gauge. Haha.

Yeah, your wrong on this one bud. Wet sanding is something that they do, and are very good at. Multiple stages of prep, compounding, polishing etc, many different pads, different grit compound. Highly recommended shop by many people with numerous return customers each year. I’ve seen some very impressive jobs come out of there. Check it out at West Herr Toyota Williamsville or West Herr Ford Amherst ask for Wrights Car Care, they will take care of you for a good price. Pm me for more info if you would like, I worked there for 3+ years.

Simon did the truck. He did a great job and I would highly recommend. I’m sure ill do more biz with him in the future

Another good place is BCC on transit next to the noco on clarence center, its across from Transit Valley CC. They work on a lot of the real nice cars in the area, i know Russel’s Maserati go there. Same with a lot of r8 owners.

Mods where are you on this one… WE HAVE A SPONSOR! Russels cars also went to Delta Sonic when i worked there lol. So i will take that with a grain of shit

Anyone here have Simons number? I am tryin to get ahold of him on WNYFBODY but my PMs aint workin and i cant post either something is fucked up. Idk if he comes on here so im hoping somebody can get me in touch with him

Hmmm. I used him exclusively…before.

PM him on here?

it looks like he hasnt been on here since 7/31 and im hoping to get in touch with him sooner than later. if someone can PM him on WNYFBODY that would be schweeet or just give me his cell i never saved it from before. dont know why posting/pms aint workin for me over there

I honestly don’t think he’s into doing this anymore.