Where to go locally for kuhmo MXs

anyone have them locally yet?

I kind of dont want to go to tirerack… they fucked me last time when they gave me some bunk tires… and then they wouldnt take them back…

i can get them if i dont quit my job…but im in cali till next tues…

oh yeah… looking to get these slapped on tomarrow or tuesday before 4pm

I have practice in rochester tuesday evening… and I dont want to drive on belts :frowning:

If you order them RIGHT NOW from Tire Rack, they should be here in a day and you can get them mounted and balaced anywhere. It’s going to be close, but I think you can pull it off…

I’m pretty sure Reids can get them.

X…

dunn tire stocks kuhmo tires. you can call them, but they will probably be special order.

word

innovative?

whats the size i prolly can get them

noone local stocks MXs…will be special order from anywhere…

Mine should be in today over at Sean’s GoodYear.

I chose MXs because of all the summer tires, they seemed to have the best overall ratings - handling, wet/dry, noise & wear.

pum pum, let me know how that goes since im quite out of state at the moment…

if they scratch anything, let me know…

I didn’t really get to check for scratches, as it was 7pm, dark and rainy. The tires sound MUCH quieter than the bald Azenis. I’m happy. :slight_smile:

[threadjack] Sean, what should I do about the CEL? I paid GoodYear for an Inspection that I may not get to use unless that CEL somehow disappears. :frowning: [/threadjack]

tread city

did you do any research into what the code actually is? i think its from your SAFC, but it doesnt make sense as to why it would go on just now…

look into resetting the ECU and if it stays off for a few days, bring it in when im back and we’ll get the inspection done :tup:

Funky,

what size are you looking for? I can get them here in two days.