looking to buy

new tires for the TA. the ones i have on there are eagle F1’s (wont pass inspection). there great tires but they are $200+ per tire. Anyone have any other recommendation?

doesn’t brian have some decent one?

how about the ones to match ur front ones!

that makes sense

i got her ones for the front,does she want ones to match,so if u dont know what ur talking about,STFU!:wtcslap:

what about bfg kdw’s?? they about 160-180 a tire depending on what site u go to.

didnt you find any on those sites i gave you? could try discounttire.com as well. there is some regular 555 nittos on there for a good price. my friend just bought the drag radials for like 153 each and they shipped quick

what size.

i know it would be more. but i got Falken Ziex 512’s off discount tire direct for $70 each with free shipping in a 245/55/16

im sure you’d prob still be under a $100 each with the bigger size and ive had no problems with them so far

how much were they again? my dads buying them for me and i get to pick so :smiley:

275/40/17

kuhmo 712;s cheap and wear good great in the rain handle decently not loud and with a lil heat hook decently… i ran/burned/raced em all the time 1.89 60 foot was the best i got outta em. good tire for the price

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?cf=false&sw=false&cs=275&pc=28784&rd=17&ar=40

falken 512’s are cheap, but don’t last for shit. 5-6k on the front of my 115hp vw is all they do if that.

Smokeyturd has these on his ride…he may have some input as well. I am looking to get tires in the future as well…I may look into the ones Chad posted as well

Tell Daddy to buy me tires too.

30k mile warrenty. who cares?

mickey thompson et drag radials are the way to go

Thats what I hear…those and BFG hook very well but dont wear so good. The Nitto’s wear decent but take a little more heat to hook.

:weak:

i somewhat agree…considering I always have paid for everything myself…but if my dad was going to pay for some tires i would take up that offer for sure

Some girls are lucky like that I guess. :rolleyes:

I can’t say my dad wouldn’t help out if I was in trouble and hasn’t helped me in the past…

sorry to hear that…its sad really…

anyways