looking to buy

I find it more sad that you will never know what reality is until it hits you in the face. Pay for something yourself and you’ll know what I mean.

Sorry to hear that our dad has the intelligence to let us live our own lives and learn to support ourselves instead of letting us live a fake reality untill he runs out of money.

its just a couple of tires guys…

buying a tire isnt reality hittin you in the face…lol

:bigthumb:

I think it was more of the hint towards nothing being purchased on ones own. Not just the tires.

your right…wow i must have life all wrong…thank you for opening my eyes. whats this feeling i have inside of me…i must really care what you think…wait…hang on…nope sorry it was just gas

im buying tho’s to put on a different set of wheels in the spring. the deal was im not aloud to buy anything that ill be racing on. those tires i’ll buy but he’ll buy these ones.

:rofl: You’re an idiot.

no complaints here :smiley:

haha this reminds me of dave chappelle

Go ahead, sanction me. sanction me with your army…OHH wait a minute…you dont have an army…i guess thats means you should STFU! thats what i would do if i didnt have an army…i’d STFU. shut da FUCK up:)

so many kids in one little thread.:nuts:

I’m 19 in 3 days though! I’m a big kid now!

they are good for the price, i guess…as far as street use. when i raced auto-x though they were assturds (as far as sreet tires go, compared to the F1s) my instructor told me that they were really holdin the car back and that the stock F1s wouldve been alot better. so i guess it all depends on what you are usin them for. i personally, would buy them again just cause of the price and they seem to hold up and look cool. its not like im racing autox for aliving, so whatever. but i’d still look around and consider other options, because by no means are the tires amazing when it comes to hook.

I use Kuhmo ecsta SPT’s and I like them, first Kuhmo tires I’ve used though. I’m only on my second set with my 17’s and my 3rd set period, so what do I know? :dunno:

I ran Falken’s before that, and they were not so good, same price as what I paid for these and it wasn’t even close as far as performance and ride quality go.

Only thing about the Kuhmo’s is the road noise, I hate that whining.

they are good for the price, i guess…as far as street use. when i raced auto-x though they were assturds (as far as sreet tires go, compared to the F1s) my instructor told me that they were really holdin the car back and that the stock F1s wouldve been alot better.

i think its because they heat up and become somewhat greasy… alot of street tires get hot and start to get slippery…especialy on autox course. and i’ve heard/seen many reports saying kumhos are ok for street but dont get them hot

ya, possibly. i noticed too just playin around on the street that they spin so easily. maybe its just all that power (jk). but like i said they are decent and they hodl up, but definatly not the best whe it comes to performance

go to firestone and get the fuzions that what i had on my car and they where great brian still has them in the shed check them out.