tires?

ok, sooo, i’m not sure if this should be in car chat, or here, but it’s kind of technical, sooo, it’s going in here. what’s some good summer rubber. something performance, more oriented for drag racing, that i could get for under $200, for some stock 15" rims? thanks!!

nothing new, your wasting your time tryin to find tires for that uless there used

bro your just in luck… my friend is selling brand new general evertreks i think rt’s…all 4…240 though

ok, well, what’s a good tire then, say up to 350 or so. i need traction for the drag races this year. don’t think the evertreks are quite what i’m looking for, thanks for the offer anyways though. just need something sticky for the summer.

that budget is tight, low-mid range tires…

bridgstone G-force Sport,?

those Khumo’s I bought weren’t bad in that price range, can’t remember the model though, I think they ran me $86/each at 225/50/15 from jammin1911?

but compared to toyo proxie4 at twice the price, I would rather have the toyo’s

i’m talking about 2-350 a tire, not a set. although i’d like to keep it below 500 for a set of two. and the kuhmo ecstas i think?

www.1010tires.com

yeah, that’s the site i use, but i want to hear from someone who has had experience with some good grip tires. something that isn’t gonna break loose when the boost hits in first and second. right now i’m thinking about some g-force from BFgoodrich and the hankook ventus’ tires. toyo proxes would be nice, but at 250 a pop, kinda expensive. anyone had any experience with any of these tires?

Nitto NT05’s!!

they only make them in 17" plus sizes, i need something 15, or 16 inches

at that range I loved G-force KD’s, toyo proxie4, michelin pilot sports, in descending order