Where were you when...

Ok well as some of you know i work for time warner cable. So everyday i use google maps, recently i noticed a new feature called ‘street view’. So i started typing in my address,friends addresses etc to see if i could find my car. Got addicting (in a wierd way) and found out it was 8:11am,60degrees and between the months of sept-nov. Leaning twards end of oct due to there is no grille on my car and thats when i parted it out. Still had the euro tub/plate on the back…

www.google.com - type in address - when it comes up you will see streetview, you can click left/right,see both sides of street etc.

Found my car at my old apt, right behind my gf’s red civic.
27 Leversee Ave
Cohoes,NY 12047

wierd huh??

I found my car at two places I spend most of my time.
Work, and my house. It was pre-suspension too.

LOL

i had a rental dodge dakota quad cab in the driveway. this was right after some broad rear ended my 5 series! hahahahah. :crackup

Found my bike at my house, can’t see the other car because there is no map there, and can’t find the 1st car :confused

stupid thing doesn’t drive in front of my house. It just turns off the block before and never goes back. It’s kind of a busy road too… grrr

oddly enough my street doesnt show up in street view. one of the few streets that doesnt.

theres been some controversy with this street view thing. some were complaining that its like invasion of privacy. basically, its ppl that got caught on cam doin somethin u wouldnt want to be on cam and freely available on the net like that

the only people concerned about that are those cheating on their spouse… “hey, whose car is that at my driveway?” HAHAHAHA

hahahaha that would be one hell of a story to explain… :crackup