where would you go

movie theatre!

free movies, easy job!

reccomededededededef

backyard, or just go to seattle

volunteer firefighter. you may not be getting paid but dammit your saving lives. and NO ONE puts a price on a life.

:tup:

dont you have to be 18?

oh and also manual labor is ok too. and if i could afford to move to seattle i wouldnt need a 2nd job. its gonna be expensive enough moving to cali in august

but my car would still suck and be slow

and i have an extreme phobia of being burned alive

delta sonic is a gold mine in the winter…

unless you have an extreme phobia of being frozen alive

who cares about your car, you’ll be saving lives.

i’ll get you more information and tell my uncle you’ll start at the fire dept next week.

lmao not a fan of the cold but i never thought of that. imma fill out an app. tomorrow after school :tup:

you should care about my car cause when it blows up youll have to put out the fire and resque me from the carnage :stuck_out_tongue:

if you go to the location on transit tell john that george sent you

where on transit? and thanks for the help with a real answer

its on transit between maple and sheridan, right next to lia honda.

ohh thats like 20 miles away lol otherwise id go there

i love these young kids who think they can get a job not working nights/weekends when they’re still in hs.

:mamoru:

mall job…its easy and you get to see a ton of tasty little babies

Get a job at a nursery or with a landscaping company in a few months when spring hits. They’re always hiring then. Hard work, but it keeps you in shape, and being outside is good when it’s warmer. I did that at 16-17. Other than that and fastfood/supermarkets/paper routes/convenience stores, you pretty much have to wait until you’re 18 to land anything decent.

maybe stay after school instead of going to work

uh i already work ALL weekend and i wanna work like 2-10 shifts or something. other than cars, work, school and the nyxl (paintball) i have no social life

landscaping would be ideal. i like being outdoors and manual labor doesnt bother me since im in shape (track, indoor track, and cross country for 6 years) lol