where's a good place to get adjustable front TC arms?

As it says, I am looking for some adjustable front TC rods (or arms).
When I say I am looking I mean looking for a good place to get some in a few months.
I don’t drift my car, so i don’t need anything super strong, but I don’t want the crappiest crap either!
So I am wondering where should I look for some, what should i look for in a decent one, what kind of price range should I expect to pay?
Thanks guys!

(PS. if anyone will have some for sale in a few months send me a PM)

www.splparts.com

Mine are in customs at the moment

I wonder how well spherical bearings would hold up in winter?

Yeah, up at the top of your shocks it would probably be fine, but down there in the muck on a TC bar…Who knows!!

Hey RS13,
is that all you ordered from them? I would like to know the final price you payed for them after they were delivered and everything including border/custom fees. Thanks!

15 bucks for those and subframe spacer for shipping. they are between oregan and the canadian border at the moment. He shaid they should chage me under 5 bucks duty for it all. Just call them and they will tell you for sure.

They have little boots you can buy to protect them

Hmmm… 8)

SPL is the shit! good stuff, also battle version is really good aswell!

SPL is the shit! good stuff, also battle version is really good aswell![/quote]

battle version is good too but they always seem to cost a little more than the spl ones.

RS13,
If you don’t mind sharing, I would love to find out exactly how much the TC rods cost you in the end after everything including exchange rate is factored in. If you liked there customer service, speed, quality, price ect…let me know so I can think about buying from them as well please!
Thanks

you have a PM

SPL has the best customer service i have ever received. I orded some wheel from them and they were great. The shippinbg was dirt cheap too.

Cool, thanks guys! I think I’ll give them a try in the new year.