NEED TC RODS!!

meagan tension rods!!
93 240sx
pm me

i have better ones in stock if you’re interested.

how much?

http://www.bings.ca/index.php?page=subsection&parent=2&child=11

thanks

heyy s13_chick :P, if you also want, check out slipperysilvia (varun) for megan racing parts, i get my stuff through him, good prices, knowledgeable individual :slight_smile:

(i think i sent u a pm yesterday about megan racing tc rods lol)

thanks
Mike

ps - what year is ur 240sx?

get bings. the only ones i wuld recommend to anyone. unless u wanna order battleversion or spl. its all the same. so just support locals like bings.ca

is there much of a difference between bing’s and varun’s inventory or is it just personal preference?

my bad, its a 93 LOL, long day … where bouts u located in sauga?

1990 Nissan 240sx HB KA24E

• Apexi N1 Exhaust
  • Black Altezza Tailights lol

there is a massive difference.

Megan’s will work, they will not fall apart like some imported arms did in the past, but they still use a $0.75 industrial grade rod end with a rubber boot. They are made of mild steel in China and painted.

My arms use QA1 aircraft grade rod ends with a 25,000 lbs load rating, the sleeves are aerospace grade anodized in Ontario by AeroSafe and the sleeves are CNC machined from T6-6061 aluminum also in ontario by CCF.

Forget Battleversion too, it’s either my TC arms or SPL. We both use the same rod ends, seals and adjusters. The only different is where it’s made. I think their’s are made in the US.

There is no comparison actually, they are not even on the same scale

bing who told u they are $0.75 rod ends ?

I have sold more TC rods for 240sx then anyone in canada, and i have not ever once had to warranty a megan tc rod for anyone.

stats speak for themselves…value value value !

i feel. It’s definately value oriented, entry level stuff. Does the trick no question.

no need to argue here.