Wheres the outrage over this?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/11/opinion/granderson-violence-race/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

You have never droped a guy with one shot before huh;)? Irrelevant … You would be surprised at how unstaged a scene like that can be. Not even going to bothercomenting on the rest.

This is actually true, though. If you understand racism: only those in power (Whites in America) can be oppressors or racists. If you are a minority, you can’t be racist, because you have no power over whites to be racist. A white person calling a black person “******” is racism, a black person calling a white person “cracker” is not, because black people in America do not have power, so their actions can’t take away the power of someone that is ranked higher than them, socially.

(Just had to read and analyze for school: Omi and Winant- Racial Formation in the United States)

this is a prime example about why I dont give a shit about other humans anymore. We act like animals.

For the people saying “its not about race”, eat a dick. If it was a group of white females acting like whores and rubbing there asses on a black guy then a white guy came up, stole his keys, punched him in the face while a bunch of other white dudes and whores grabbed all his belongings then stripped him down, it would not be concedered a hate crime? Yeah fucking right!!!

Bottomline is, this country is fucked no matter what color you are. If your white and do anything to another color, your racist or you have committed a hate crime. If your a minority and you committ a crime to another race or a crime in general, you have an excuse because you didnt have the proper upbringing, blah blah fucking blah.

I dont know about you guys out there, but I am so sick of hearing about how bad white people are.

Thats a good read…

This is how most forms of terrorism happen, it’s a few crazy people preaching to other uneducated people that they have to take drastic action against the people who “oppress” them in this case white Americans instead of preaching to these same people to go get a job or an education. To the uneducated killing crackers and their babies seems much more achievable than bettering themselves through schooling or employment. And it’s old news that racism only occurs when a white person does something unfavorable to someone of another race. Like the story of the boy who was set on fire, the news edited what the suspects actually said so it wouldn’t cause any racial controversy. If it was a black kid set on fire it would have been a hate crime even if no words were exchanged. It will never be a two way street.

wrd. for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s7XG0eEHSk

Kudos to the author of this article. On point 110%.

Wow that article is spot on. I am shocked to read something like that on a major news site. Usually don’t see that kind of direct honesty.

For if President Obama had a son, he would look like Trayvon, but he would also look like one of the assailants in that video. That’s the uncomfortable truth that the black community must deal with: Racism still hurts us, but not nearly as much as we hurt ourselves.