WHeres the PCV at on a quad 4?

any ideas? I cant find a location for it on amy forums.

isnt it in the valve cover???

dunno- shit i dotn even know wtf to look for

nvm i have air oil seperator… ill post a pic of what is in the vas lines and see if you guys think its bad…

this what is in the vac lines of my oil air seperator… note i have no oil in my coolant and have no coolant in my oil.

is the line open?

yeah i can blow through it towards the oil air seperator… i havent tried blowing into the hose that connects to the valve cover

try that or run a close hanger in it,like they should of used befor darkstar birth date!

quad 4 is a bastard motor…

+1 pewter…

its clear any other ideas for a vac issue? I dis notice that it is blowing a little air out of it when it is running. should it be blowing a lot? I can cover it with my finger and it doesnt blow it off just a light brreze coming out of teh tube.

whats the problem?

its runnig like its missing… i chnged the coils and i chad the icm checked. so both should be good but its still missing, the exhaust is real sputtery kinda like being intermittent, and my brake pedal gets real stiff at a low idle… kinda feels like the car is gonna stall out. i dont think its a head / gasket issue. theres no oil in the coolant and no collant in the oil. i have what looks like condensation in my air oil seperator giving me the milky mess in my vac lines coming from the valve cover.
i did pull the dipstick today and it was clear, pulled it again and accidentally tapped the top of the tube and had a mily spot on the end of the dip stick… kinda like condensation was on the top of the tube. i have no idea whats wrong with it.