wheres your voting poll at?

my mail address is in West Seneca , so I have to drive out there…

Reserve Fire Hall 2
807 East and West Road
West Seneca NY 14224 (Get directions)
Hours: 6:00 am–9:00 pm

may get out there real early , not a fan of waiting in line , In florida the lines would be so long buy 7:30am and filled with a hole bunch of blue hairs…

I’m sure your vote will swing the election

Main and Transit fire hall.

edit: I believe anyone who has a political opinion, or any opinion for that matter should vote… Or stop posting political propaganda. :slight_smile:

/\ better then doing nothing …

I hear ya but the last election demonstrated that the popular vote really means dick

Clearfield Library, I am going first thing in the morning.

They’ve moved mine 3 times in the last 3 elections.

Last presidential was at the Clearfield Community Center.

Last election was at senior center near Millard Filmore Suburban.

This time it’s at the church at the corner of Maple and Hopkins.

I’ll stop on my way to work.

Lancaster High School.

I’m going in the AM.

To be honest though, voting is the absolute least you could do to support your party :tif:

my old elementary school, Heritage Heights on Sweet Home.

Gow School. I hope they don’t reverse my vote.(Going to hell)

Bennett high school on main, gonna go real early.

East Otto Fire Hall… im going to walk

One of my wife’s coworkers polling place is the sewer treatment plant. He’s been joking that’s its perfect considering he’s voting for a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

Look at the bright side, at least we’re voting on these guys
http://www.vote-ny.com/english/images/machineLever_AVM.jpg

You know, the ones that were made right in WNY over 50 years ago, and actually register the vote quickly, verifiably, and for the person you intended?

+1. I always admire the craftsmanship when I use one of those old school booths. Not a piece of plastic to be found, works perfectly after all these years, and probably weights close to as much as my car.

Too bad they’re supposedly making us stop using them next year because they’re not handicap accessible or something stupid like that. As it is, they have to have one computer voting terminal at each polling place this year. Anyone feel like volunteering to use it and roll the dice with your vote?

^:tinfoilhat:

I couldn’t beleive the whole “hanging chad” thing when I heard it.
My assumption was that every state had voting machines.
It is mind blowing that some states still vote with paper ballots.

Well. I fail. My voter registration got turned down last week claiming I didn’t sign the card. If NY goes to McCain I’ll hold myself personally responsible. As for the local polls, I’m not educated enough on the candidates to make a responsible decision anyhow.

failfry.jpg

Highland School
105 Highland Avenue
Tonawanda NY 14150 (Get directions)
Hours: 6:00 am–9:00 pm

Holy crap I never realized it was that close, a two minute walk…

One question I cannot seem to get answered I have been a lazy prick and never changed my address from my parents house where I originally registered to vote. Can I go to the polling spot for my house with ID and what not and cast my ballot and have them update my records?

No. Too late. they only have people registered in that district.