Which auto shipping company should I use????

I’m a fucking idiot and need to ship a car and don’t know that there have been 30 million threads about this on here. So, I’m going to be a fucking retard and create another one instead of using my fucking 2 brain cells and searching.

See fucktards-I arranged it all and didn’t need to ask a stupid fucking question on a topic that has been beaten to death like a disobedient hooker.

Uhaul

wat

I’ve used Intercity, FedEx Custom Critical, Horseless Carriage, and Ready Auto transport.

The first 3 use their own trucks and drivers, the last one is just a broken.

That being said, the first 3 are expensive as fuck and you’ll have zero problems, the last one is cheaper but is hit or miss. Car didn’t show up damage, just got dicked around by shitty driver’s they contracted.

how many cars are you transporting? we have a guy in rochester if you are filling a car hauler. we are bringing in 5 from next week from NJ if you bought something online. not sure if that helps.

This was more or less a thread about all the fucking idiots who ask this question instead of spending 4 seconds searching on line. Got it all handled.

:clap:

https://youtu.be/qFYO43UCMYE

I am legitimately laughing out loud!