which car for my dad????

get the TL 6 speed

wasn’t he asking about a nissan maxima or an acura??? why the fuck are you guys talking about beat on CHEVY motors??? lsBLOWME

get the acura

:finger2:

the TLs are very nice

i also like the new Impy SS’s for a DD

:stupid:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/stupid2.GIF

haha, i think somebody has a new fav smilie

TL 6 speed

tough call…i like both cars…I’d probably giv ethe edge to the TL, but isnt it mre $$$

did he look @ the altima SER? i would consider one of them over a maxima SE

i don’t think you’ll be dissapointed with either choice.

we have a used altima SE-R up here at work :slight_smile:

the gunnmetal silver color.

we seen a altima se-r on the lot, and my old man didn’t even want to sit in it. he said it looked to young for him, and he didn’t want a car that looked like that. the only reason he hated it was the rims. i like them, but he didn’t want to pay for 18 inch tires? huh? my dad makes no sense. but when he seen the maxima se, 18’ were ok. i just think the se-r was more my style then his. but anyway, he is leaning heavily toward the acura. i showed him how much they hold their resale value, and he drove it again, and i think he is gonna buy it. the poor salesman probably hates him by now, but oh well, hes gonna get commission. but my dad calls the acura dealership everyday, and asks
???'s about tha tl and the maxima, and then he calls the nissan dealership for the same thing. the only reason he might take the maxima is nissan is giving him more $ for his trade.