Which one, and Why?

http://bilder.autobild.de/bilder/1/57677.jpg

^^^what is that, the new skyline or is it some kind of aston martin?

^it’s a Toyota

new supra with an outrageous price tag

Be_rad is quite the supra ballrider today

without a doubt the s2k, and I hate drop tops… the z is a major porker, and the rx8 is just hideous with those stupid doors even the e-brake handle looks like a retarded ski pole

M6…or are we just talking japanese imports?

Thread started as opinions on what car I should buy, I think the M6 is a little out of my price range but it all doesnt really matter because I bought the s2000.

I never used to like the 350’s but they’re growing on me a lot. the s2k is great but i would go for the hardtop for the stability and lack of body flexing. (think del sol)

have you ever driven an s2k? body flexing is def something you don’t have to worry about.

I always wanted a Rx-7 so I am going with the Rx-8, Rotary is pretty cool and the Grand am teams are start to develop aftermarket parts. Ccan’t really fit in the s2000 comfortably. 350z is nice but I always see the car in ugly colors. If we are talking around the same price range I would defiantly pick a Sti or a Evo 8 Awd is pretty cool.

S2k all the way. I haven’t been in another car that I felt so connected to; everything fit just right and i’m a fat guy.

My second choice would be the 350z, but I would take a new G37 over the z.