which sfc's...

which one’s should i get? I like the kenny brown DD SFC’s but i heard about ground clearance problems with them. Keep in mind I already have a pro kit on my car so ground clearance is a concern. If the kenny brown’s are a no go then i’m gonna get some bmr sfc’s, along with some relocator brackets. Then all i need is a torque arm and i’m done with my suspension forever. Yayyyyy!!!

I have the SLP ones and I dont have clearence problems but I still have stock ride height. My exhaust hangs lower then my SFC’s. Hope that helps you out some.

u have hooker long tubes right? I’ll be going with some SLP shorties, just b/c LT’s hang so low… Did the SLP SFC’s make a difference, i’ll prob go with the bmr ones just b/c they’re cheaper and do the same thing instead of the Kenny Brown’s.

both are good,i got spohn weld on that i like to!

My BMR’s were welded poorly. Not the install, the actual welds on the SFCs. The whole thing was twisted and the driver side SFC didn’t line up right at ALL.

-j

um…i have some that a guy made off of the SLP desgin…they are the excat same!!! i have put mine on yet though…ill let u look at em!!!

my chasis is twisted and i didnt notice till it was up ona lift :frowning: id get them asap !!! the slp’s were good and i could take corners alot faster than before but id go to the spohns if i had to do it again ! a lil better clerance and also you can runa beefy torque arm later on.