just ordered...

eibach pro-kit with bilsteins. next paycheck its hotchkis sway bars, bmr sfc, bmr adjustable torque arm, relocator brackets. after that ls1 brake conversion.

from who?

thunder racing. why? can you hook me up with some better deals. that would be awesome if you could.

why dont u get the hole hotchkis sup kit?

i dunno i already have some bmr components like the strut tower brace, lca’s, panhard bar, i’m happy with wut those things did to my car, so i figured i’d stick with them. the reason i got the hotchkis sways is i’ve just heard good things about them. And there was an overstock special.

O

Those Hotchkis sway bars always seemed like $$$$$$. I compared a bunch of them once - not a huge difference in the moments of inertia (both bending and torsional) of them compared to a little smaller diameter solid bar. Lighter though.

let me know how that setup works. Im trying to finish my suspension when I’m done with the motor and have the money (always an issue)

sure thing meing. where r you located in pittsburgh?

metco>all those!

WHY?

x2

lighter,stronger,better hook

I see…

:beer:

not to be a dick but man will it suck when my 100hp civic handles about a 1000x better and doesnt even have a grand in the suspension lol

fbody = fast in straight line

civic = handles good in the bends

So if the f-body pulls .8 on the skidpad, you’ll pull 800! You could climb walls like Spiderman. :smiley:

Good for the Squirrel hill tunnels :eek3:

and a go kart will outhandle your civic… F-bodies can handle as evident by several SCCA championships.

bring that civic,