[/quote]

seriously…

He might cut up your green card.

neither, and get a legacy gt spec b

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:62,topic:29264"”]

[/quote]

:picard:

M3. I have worked on both and the M3 is a much nicer car. The Z06 is a fucking animal but will show its GM signs a little down the road. Where as a BMW could have 100k on it and feel like you were driving a brand new car.

Since this is a non-daily, go Z06 all the way. M3 = :gay2:

This poll should be changed to:

ZO6 Turbo vs. M3 Turbo

That will be the end result.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:66,topic:29264"”]

ZO6 Turbo vs. M3 Turbo

[/quote]

Hmm, that changes things a little, but for pure speed, Z06 still.

if this is about HPF M3 or Z06 (turbo or not) its def the M3

[/quote]

:gay2: Last time I saw xander he was a hetrosexual and still had balls:gay:

BMW>>>>>Chevy

The vette is a more performance oriented car, but personally I’d prefer a still reasonably fast car with much much better build quality.

But that’s just me. The cars really aren’t all that similar so this poll is really asking what do we all prefer in a car: performance or quality? Not that the vette is particularly low quality or the M3 is slow…

I dunno. Buy this:
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/exteriors/M%20coupe.jpg

[quote=“POOPRA,post:69,topic:29264"”]

:gay2: Last time I saw xander he was a hetrosexual and still had balls:gay:

[/quote]

so an sti engine with a nicer car around it is gay?

X, wheres that WT pic you had, because you are going to need to look like that all the time in a couple years with GM. that shit will be all up on blocks like it was jnjs

and buying off the shelf parts for a BMW is just ridiculous. the mark up is crazy and for a turbo setup with an “off the shelf” tune.

get the legacy, put a real turbo on it

edit:
get the gm, i almost forgot you guys are VW guys, so reliability isnt a concern :stuck_out_tongue: (but then again i guess neither is going fast)

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:59,topic:29264"”]

Why does a car have to be unique if it is what you want?

[/quote]

I will always go for the unique part. I want a car that is MY car, not a [fillintheblank] that you could find at the dealer. Mods make it your own. There are very few Turbo’s E46 M3s out there, that’s what I meant by unique.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:66,topic:29264"”]

ZO6 Turbo vs. M3 Turbo

[/quote]

yeah, you’ve got a good point.

X…

[/quote]

are these out yet?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:73,topic:29264"”]

are these out yet?

[/quote]

google is your friend

[quote=“Xander,post:72,topic:29264"”]

I will always go for the unique part. I want a car that is MY car, not a [fillintheblank] that you could find at the dealer. Mods make it your own. There are very few Turbo’s E46 M3s out there, that’s what I meant by unique.

yeah, you’ve got a good point.

X…

[/quote]

I run into turbo Z06s all the time LOL

Get the GM already

Or perhaps you’d like some BMW M5 or Mercedes E55-style performance, but find yourself in a slightly lower tax bracket. This is the test for you

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=109487

I like it.

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:55,topic:29264"”]

Newman, I havent been in a C6 yet unfortunately. Id imagine the car itself is better than a C5, but the interior is ugly in comparision, especially the steering wheel. I would take that black leather C5 interior over anything else. I’ll never understand the complaints, it was just fantastic to drive around in. It felt great, looked great…I almost sold both camaros after sryawfsr let me drive his vette around the block

[/quote]

hmm, i’ve never actually sat in eithe vette, but i thought the c6 looked nice inside.

and it looks sexy as fuck on the outside. c6z06 is so fucking hot.

Listen to what the wifey wants… because in the end, she’s got your balls.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Not daily - but you will probably drive it around more = M3

Not daily - drive less, but bigger grin on your face = Z06

If the passat is your daily, and seeing that you’ve owned cars with pretty shitty interiors (WRX, tiny tiny RX7 lol) and drivetrains of glass, I think you will go for an M3.

When you say wrenching - I think that yes, a turbo will go on it, but you won’t go overboard. A good sized turbo (or turbos) that puts you up to a certain HP will be fine for you. You are a type of person to be content at a certain level, not so much a “balls out” kinda guy. This is where the problem lies.

Yes, Z06 is fucking retarded badass but in the end, the M3 is by no means any slouch, and when you are all done with your project, both of your vehicles will be very, very fast. The fastest? Probably not, you seem like too responsible of a guy to go off the deep end and build a 1000+ HP Z06. You’d probably have like, a 700 HP z06.

I’m rambling my thoughts big time, but I think in the end, you will be happier in an M3. Yes, it will cost a bit more for you to get an end result of less power, but you will have a sleeper - because m3s are QUICK, but you never, ever, see really fast ones. Z06s are like, the epitome of a fast powerful retardedly ridiculous performance car.

So ok : Me = Z06

You = M3.

Stairs = M3, so therefore You = M3

[quote=“Daddie,post:78,topic:29264"”]

I’m rambling my thoughts big time, but I think in the end, you will be happier in an M3. Yes, it will cost a bit more for you to get an end result of less power, but you will have a sleeper - because m3s are QUICK, but you never, ever, see really fast ones.

[/quote]

It took you a couple paragraphs but you finally said it…

unexpected sleeper with 600+whp and suits your style.

So what if the turbo kit runs $16k. Lol.

Zed oh Six