White Evo in Abbot Lot UB South

Who has the Evo that’s always parked in the Abbot student lot on UB South? The funniest part was when it was parked next to the riced out Lancer.

i always see the blue sti thats parked next to the riced out lancer

The riced out Lancer guy probably thinks, “Hey they have cool cars just like mine”.

You should see this monstrocity - evo style body kit, giant aluminum wing, metallic black fleck paint job - autotragic.

That is pretty damn hot.

when i drove an evo, the funniest thing for me was driving home on Rt 5 after work. everyday it seemed like i ran into an old mirage that was kitted out to look like an evo 7. it was super pathetic and i’d always pace him for a mile or so.

looking back, i was a big dick… :frowning:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:6,topic:36268"”]

looking back, i was a big dick… :frowning:

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:6,topic:36268"”]

when i drove an evo, the funniest thing for me was driving home on Rt 5 after work. everyday it seemed like i ran into an old mirage that was kitted out to look like an evo 7. it was super pathetic and i’d always pace him for a mile or so.

in all circumstances, even current day, i am a big dick… :frowning:

[/quote]

fixxxed

its geoff

[quote=“psphinx81,post:9,topic:36268"”]

its geoff

[/quote]

negative. :loopie:

lolz, is it that imposter i always see then?

This guy has gray wheels.

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:2,topic:36268"”]

i always see the blue sti thats parked next to the riced out lancer

[/quote]

Like this clown

hahahah NICE.

HAHAAH

Oh no, this guy is way worse. I’ll see if he’s out there when I leave and I’ll take a pic with my phone.

^ lol, he is a sophomore in the architecture program. huge tool. best part is, he didnt have wheels untill like a month ago, it used to be stock hub caps on steelies

That grey evo wannabe is just ridiculous. One of the only cars I can park my Beat up winter rat V6 Camaro next to and still feel as if my car looks good.

There are quite a few retarded cars at UB. I love the Lime Green Mustang with a full bodykit that is always in Ellicott

As promised - gay evo wanna be pics
http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2901&d=1191858028
http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2902&d=1191858083

Wow… that thing looks like it has braces.