Whitey's 1993 Nissan 240sx

lets see some pics!!

valve cover looks nice :smiley:

aw

this thread sucks

pictures or :ban:

car is deffently a good looker. to bad for the nice dent in the side from the lift falling over on it

jk

haha… that would definitely suck

here is a pic of my new tail lights!

and updates from last nights work:

I finished the Intake, Installed almost half of the line lock kit from Hybridynamics, finished all of the vacuum lines, and verified that the engine would start… and it did!

Is this thing going to be done for carlisle? Or are you taking the VW?

240, once the car is wetsanded and buffed… its on like donkey kong getting it back together! I think I am doing pretty good as far as time goes, at least it runs!

Well I have off monday all day so if you or Jeff need a gopher or help, let me know.

I’m getting my bike tuned and dynoed tomarrow now that everything is on so I’m done with mine…

:dunno:

coo, I appreciate that… Will see how this weekend turns out and what parts of the interior comes in on time!

:hsugh:

seriously, they would’ve gone great with purple flames

:booty:

ill be there tonight

I’m free anyday after this friday… I have a long vacation:mullet:

you didnt buy those…:ugh:

well if you did, take them apart, paint all the chrome in it black… then put the lenses back together and i’ll tint the clear lense… that’d look decent

tinted tail lights = the hottness

i hope you didnt get those tails but your car not mine

well I stopped by tonight to take a look at your car and see the progress on my tranny… awesome paint job… looks just like mine!.. HAHA!