Who admits that they are addicted to caffeine?

I go through phases, and am currently in the middle of one. I don’t need it upon waking, but I’ll take some form of preworkout supplement containing caffeine before I work out, and then another dose of some sorts later in the day. Before a night out, I intentionally OD on caffeine, lol. Jammers friend thought I was on X Sat night, ha!

No soda, coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, etc., ever for me.

paging k20powerz

The amount of caffeine in chocolate is minimal, not enough to give you a buzz or anything.

yo joey get in here dawg.

srs? im about to head to walmart and pick up a HUGE bag of chocolate and chow down like tdi logik on a hot dog from gus’s. :lol

I most definitely am, Coffe, Pepsi Max, and Sugar Free Rockstar are my drugs of choice

I need a cup of coffee in the morning or I have a wicked headache. I have caffeine dependency now. I usually take NO explode before the GYM as well. So yea, I have issues.

Go for it!

Ive cut out most caffeine in my life. Havent drank soda in a long time other than a rare occasion here and there, and never been a coffee person.

The headache is the classic sign. Preworkout supplements are mostly bullshit, but I use them, lol. Just a powdered energy product for the most part, but some have some decent shit in them to help you perform in the gym.

Def addicted. I have had coffee since I was really young. I have to have it or I get the massive headaches, usually 2 times a day.

lol wat. You made a thread once on how you enjoy sitting down and drinking coffee. :lmao

OT, I definitely have an issue with caffeine. Funny you made this thread. If I don’t have atleast a half bottle-full 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew(93mG of caffeine per bottle) each day, I get a wicked headache which in that case I have to take an Excedrin(contains caffeine). I tried to just stop drinking soda in general(with caffeine in it) for like a week or 2 over the summer and I just wound up getting KILLER headaches 3-5+ times a week and I couldn’t take that shit. I had 2 bottles of Mountain Dew and a 20oz cup of Coke at work last night, man I felt good.

Drinking a 12oz bottle of Mountain Dew as we speak.

I’m not a fan of coffee AT ALL, hate the taste, and I just hate hot beverages all together.

The dosages of caffeine that you mention are minimal-moderate.

yea, its called 100mg of caffeine.

I’m a small guy, I’d assume that has something to do with the dosages.

Beta-alanine, creatine, etc etc, some have much more than just caffeine broseph.

For sure, but I’ve taken over 500MG of caffeine in a short time more than once.

Arginine… yea I know, but IMO it’s mostly caffeine. SUPER PUMPS