Who around here makes....?

those vinyl numbers and letters for auto-x, i finaly have a steady number/car/class/etc, so i just want to get vinyls.

pm or post, thanks.

Hmmmmm… a forum sponsor perhaps. Let’s see what happens when wesearch: vinyl, graphics…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1531&highlight=vinyl+graphics

:slight_smile:

I have a guy that will give ya a deal on them.Call him @ 946 3824 name is Joe, tell him Derek sent ya and he will hook you up.I’m trying to get him to be a sponser on here and other local sites.
D

HMMM … we do …

Rainbow Tint … 877-3878

PM Redrrocket

:slight_smile:

+1 he makes vinyl, magnets gold leaf if you want to be pimpin!

Nick will make some good shit fo ya.

nick is quick.

And he’s got good prices - discount for autoxrs

WARNING: Wash and wax the back of your magnetic number plates before you use them. Also make sure you have a good coat of wax on the car in the spot where they will go.

why do you need a good coat of wax?

They have been know to leave marks on your car. But if you don’t care about your car too much, don’t worry about the wax!

http://toadstudio.net/racenumber1.jpg

I can make up things like this for $35 a set.

and yes if left on in the rain. they have left a strange haze where they were placed that washes off after a week or two. I dunno what causes it but it goes away.

i wish i could say the same for the cone rash on my front bumper.

if your that worried about your car maby you shouldnt be autoxing it.

They can sometimes make the clearcoat look cloudy, especially if it rains, as Nick also said. If you make sure they are clean and waxed, you will have no problems. Even if you do use them without waxing, the haze can be removed by polishing/waxing the effected area.

I only mention it because MrSmith bitched about it endlessly when it happened to him (it was on his brand new paint job at the time), and it happened to me on the Nissan too. Scared the hell out of me until I figured out that it was not permanent and it was preventable.