Who blogs?

I had to create a blog for one of my classes last semester, and have decided to keep it updated with random text/audio/video/photographed news, updates, whatever I can dream up of. It’s somewhat entertaining and a decent way to pass the time.

I switched to blogger, because the other one I had was through HVCC’s blackboard and SUCKED.

Does anybody else who isn’t a metrosexual blog on a consistent basis, or had a blog in the past?

Commence discussion./

Ive always thought blogging and people that did it were fuckin homos. No offense though man :lmao

Me too. I actually stated that in my first blawg post, which I then presented to the class.

Power Professor was not pleased.

You do.

:lol I can imagine the Prof not liking that too much

Imagine a 70 year old lady who is about as pleasant as a rotting bag of potatoes

Was her name Sushmita?? :lol

I didn’t even refer to her by name, nor do I remember what it actually was. When I had to address her I would just call her Professor or Miss.

Everyone hated her. She is a selfish life sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

Almost as bad as the people that post what they are doing on Facebook every HOUR.

I delete those motherfuckers. Drives me fucking insane!!! Ive deleted 3 broads b/c of that reason lol.

The hide feature is a beautiful thing.

+1 got a lot of people on my hide list

I blog. Pretty seriously to. I write for The Violent Running Tribe website and I have my own blog.

My blog was in the running for best new bolg of 2009 this year and has actually become pretty wide spread. If you google SRS BZNS is usually the 3 or 4 th search result, I usually get 80-100 views a day and have turned up on some pretty bick blog rolls.

I was also approached to blog for HellaFlush/fatlace but i didn’t pass the camera requirement

og gawd, i know who that is!

also, i dont blog. my life’s not awesome enough.

Where do you blog/who do you blog for? If you don’t mind me askin’

I write for the violent running tribe blog. Covering drift events and stuff up this way as well as just random opinion things and movie reviews.

My own blog i post at least 7-10times a week on random things from cool cars, cool videos, food reviews, clothing, drinks, anything really. I originally started a blog to follow my car build

If it’s not on Twitter, its too much work to go read it.

twitter is not a blog.

It’s microblogging. People are too lazy to check multiple websites anymore. Link from Twitter to blog.

its nothing more then telling people what your doing. there is nothing you can post of substance in the useless little tweet BS they give you. Its also to commercialized.

Join a real blog site without the 800000 gay ads and friends bullshit and such