Who bought the laptop box filled with newspapers on UBRF...

lol.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

LOL

Isn’t this a common scam? Or at least it used to be.

Newman, good memory… what made you think of this?? lol

yeah, it used to be VCR’s back in the olden days lol

the guy wanting to buy empty wii boxes.

Why not give chase? Plenty of po-po down thurr to snag d-bags.

Thats like people selling replacement oven doors as plasmas

I know someone personally who did that. They def were never on the barf, or here though.

Fedex box with a brick & newspapers for $75.

ahahahaha what a dumb ass. i would have opened it right there and then, if he wouldnt let me see it i wouldnt give him money for it. sounds shady as a mother fucker. what a dumb fucking person! serves them right.

you never know what kinda deals you canget off of crackheads.

no, srsly.

you realize he did open it right there… they guy said he would hold the $75 bucks while the guy opened the box to check it out, then took off running.

you’re clearly the dumbest person in the thread.

My dad works downtown, and that happend to him once. He played the trick off on me like “go ahead son open it” he hunted the crackhead down and took all of his money within the following week.

ur dad is so tuff.

They tried to pull that shit on me with a camcorder when I was skating a few years back. Silly crackheads.

just come clean and be like “I will sell you aids for 75 dollars”

how am i the dumbest person. i wouldnt give him the money in the first place. i would tell him to open in front of me. if the persons that big and tough all they have to do it hit the guy and take it. so why give him the money in the first place

you’re just a dumb shit.

get the fuck off nyspeed, fggt.

right, because what you said was smart the first time. sweet kid!

This happened to a dumbass in orchard park. He bought a macbook on ebay for 800 dollars (or thereabouts) and got a box with destroyed running shoes in it.

Unfortunately, I think it was eventually resolved through paypal.