Who bought the laptop box filled with newspapers on UBRF...

Wow, you are fucking worthless. The user title and av are oozing with irony.

how am i worthless, what did i say in this thread that was stupid or worthless. im the one that simply says that i would not give money to someone that randomly walks up to me and wants to sell me something, but i cant look at it. i would tell them to open it and show me the inside instead, because thats worthless and dumb. lol im not losing my money. but yes. of coarse you no me very well. i guess ill take your work and im worthless. lol

holy fuck.

I bought one before. I was young and had the money and I thought I was getting a good deal. It was for a “Sony Vaio”. I was parked in the Tops parking lot in the thruway plaza in Cheektowaga and this African American man comes up to me and starts babling on about this laptop and shyt and that he will take a good offer, I told him I’d give him $126.00, he took it, gave me the box and walked fast to his car. I was a little suspicious so I wrote down his license plate number (thank god) I opened the box and it was filled with a bunch of news papers and shyt. I called the CPD and they came, made a report and I had to go to the station and look at a lineup and pick out the guy which I did and i filed my charges against him and somehow got my money back and some. So I was an IDIOT for not opening the box and checking before he ran off with my money, but OH WELL lesson learned!

heh. people used to try and pull that ish with us all the time. (we were always out skateboarding). mofuckers never got us though

that happened to a guy i know in south buffalo. He came into his work and showed him an actual laptop, demo’d it for him and everything and said he’d sell it to him for $200. They agreed, the guy i know paid him and the salesman went out to his car to get a “new & sealed one” and brought back in a box that was taped closed. Ended up being a box full of old magazines.

:lol:

:bigclap:

I totally called it Yeambu’s CT moooonths ago.

:thankyou:

Me :frowning:

wasnt it that steve dude on here that it happened to…

fuck i cant think of his username, it has a pic of his face with a scar over his ever as his avatar

:lol: thats sweet

lol i remember this post now, man that was WAY back in the day.

bait and switch, it happened to dude outside the mall iirc

im thinking it happened to estorvito??? maybe im wrong. Someone tried to pull some shit on him then he ended up getting mugged cause he didnt fall for it? Maybe im way off.

^^^oh yea…i remember something like that happening

this happend to my brother like a year ago at the Regal Cinema:lol:

I remember reading it about someone on here. they were in a car with the crackhead, and someone behind the car pulled a gun, after he tried to get the guy out of his car or something like that?