new member here asking for help with a current member RE: bad seller

get him!!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=748

haha

:rofl:

oh this is going to get good.

why is he threatening you with a lawsuit if you were the one that supposedly got ripped off? there has to be more to the story so why don’t u tell it. what did u say to him to make him say he was gonna file suit?.. not being a dick but there are two sides to every story.

hope things get worked out… bad sellers blow :down: i’m also confused on the legal issues with the sale…

welcome:beer:

Welcome and i hope u get your situation figured out.

that is the whole story actually. He advertised it as “brand new unused” and when it arrived it was scratched and locked. I posted on svtperformance.com his “parents” phone number and he got pissed, claimed they were “one step from suing me for slander” but he stepped in to protect me. But I had “pissed him off and he wasnt going to help me out until I deleted the personal info”. I did this to save grief and the only help I got was send it to “an expert”. He got mad also as I said I would post and call the only number I had for him and harass them until he made things right…I doubt anyone else would do things differently save for someone in PA paying him a personal visit to clear it up live. I’m 600 miles away. I’ve jumped through every hoop he’s placed in front of me, only to find from steelcitystangs that he’s a compulsive liar and lives with his mom. Neither parent is a lawyer.

I dont need a war, I just want things to be made right, cash returned, and we can move on. Its Christmas guys and I didnt need to get scammed for $180 especially this time of year. I’ve got 1000 posts nearly on svtperformance.com, a top rated trader there, +151 on ebay under mattbaby1968, and a good reputation everywhere I’ve been. I’m an hoenst person not wanting to get screwed. If anyone wants a link to the original post pm me and I’ll post that too.

Jason if you are reading this, keep your anger to yourself, dont call and threaten me any further, just send my cash back and this is over.

jay do the right thing. I tend to give you the benifit of the doubt when others don’t, fix this.

he can’t sue you for shit. post his personal info. it has been done many times on many forums and that is what he deserves for scamming you. He is in the wrong either he fixes it or you leave the info up period.

I wouldn’t believe that dude if he gave me good news and I highly doubt his parents are lawyers. don’t be affraid of that assclown.

He is also the biggest lier on the face of the earth and has proven that time and again here. tell you what if he won’t give you the money back just come up here and take the 180 bucks out of his nerderific ass.

In closing he is a pussy and a dork, if he doesn’t give you money back then you have every right to post his info anywhere you want.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238550

I’ll save pms here’s the original link to show how this has gone down from the start. Minus the personal info that I removed since I do keep my word. So far he has not done anything other than call my integrity into question and not offer to refund me if it turned out to still be married to his car. And according to the manufacturer Diablosport, it is 100% locked to his car.

Oh and he posted “GFG” on svtperformance last night, which we think meant gone for good.

I am telling you put his info up, call 24/7 till it is fixed.

there must be two jason rubin’s in PGH. there is jay(blue) and then jason ruben with the GN? :confused:

as lo=ng as there aint two cutty’s!!:kekegay:

hey easy there… i got ur twins hanging :finger:

but there is. There is cutty who works for the Pirates and Cutty who is an anylisyt for the steelers. :smiley:

u mean my nuts are on ur chin?:bj:

dude he is pulling totally BS stuff out of the air. post his info it is NOT in anyway illegal. infact talk to hycomp here he is a lawyer and will back up that it is public info. until the situation is fixed his info should stay up

Acutually theres a 3rd cutty.lol. Thats my friends dads nickname. Back on topic nice cobra.