new member here asking for help with a current member

So as not to retype what I’ve written at steelcitystangs.com, here is the link.

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2303

I hear this guy is on here as grayo5 and blue on there. He sold me a locked handheld tuner for my mustang and has been threatening lawsuits (parents are lawyers he claims), saying I must have done something to it (impossible since it’s locked to begin with), and wont help me since it was “as is”, but he advertised it as “brand new” “unused” and “good to go” (svtperformance.com thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232776 )I’m not on here trying to start a war, I just want things made right. If anyone is friends with him or can offer some assistance in getting him to do the right thing, I will be thankful. I have almost 1000 posts on svtperf and am a top rated trader there. Just an honest guy who cant afford to get ripped off. Thanks in advance for your help guys. Matt Martin matthewmartin@juno.com or YM coolcobramatt

God called Gray and told him the secret to life and the next best vehicle was stored on that unit and now he wants it back.

Jay God called,

No more devine secrets for Joo unless you return this guy’s money.

:slight_smile:

welcome man… sorry to hear about the BS.

your thread is in the on-topic forum… please head there regarding the bad seller :slight_smile:

enjoy the site!

Im sure he will come out just like he did at svtperformance and run me down and try to make everyone think he’s been cornholed. But then it appears you all know him pretty well. He’ll act pissy and cry foul and he was trying to help but I went too far etc etc. Knowing he has lied from the get go is why I stopped holding back.

And when he doesnt see a reply from me immediately he will post I’m hiding or something similar. Nothing is further from the truth. I have a life and a family with a 4 and 5 year old I take care of alone. I may not be able to be on here as I have been while here at work. I shouldnt have spent this much time but I need the money back. I will sign back on near 8 pm CST and see if the money is back in my paypal. If not I will not be as pleasant as I was. It simply doesnt need to go farther, he can end it and save what’s left of his “legitimate businessman” reputation. I have posted this same thread on svtperf and pittspeed just in case. My paypal is matthewmartin@juno.com so he has no excuse not to get this done.

There was a ton of posts on this earlier but they disappeared for some reason.

thanks I jst posted I wondered where that all went…lol!

:slight_smile:

welcome:beer:

welcome to the site

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

hi.

welcome

i heard Jason takes boxing lessons…

wish it coulda been under better circumstances :beer:

welcome …there are some pretty cool people on this site!

welcome, good luck with Jay, sounds like he needs to fix his mistakes :dunno:

gaha… i guess yo’re fully welcomed at this point :wink: