help hairymonke aka 4x4 jimmy thief

long story short i let him use my welder like i have in the past and he didnt bring it back made excuses and now claims he dropped it off at my parents house which he did not my mom was home all day and he didnt come, now i notice the same one i had on craigslist at totally tools
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/tls/777820036.html

i had changed the tip on mine and this one has the same tip which dosnt come on that model conviently his phone breaks and hes ignoreing pms,
im asking if anyone has any info on him let me know asap i know his names ray and he used to live off union

That sucks,

tell me about it im nice enough to let him use it and he pulls this shit, does anyone know his work address or anything? home address?

He’s a welder. That’s about all I know. I don’t know why he doesn’t own his own…?

ouch.

isnt this the tool that did some shit to dawns car too?

Yeah, he rolled it over and left it at tift.

Man that sucks. Really sorry i cant be of help.

Nobody seemed to care when I mentioned that he was back on NySpeed via the Hairymonkey name. Vote for ban again? He must be buddies with CubanCrisis

Is there any way to verify via serial # that that is your welder at Totally Tools?

lets get a meet and go to his house…

Also, speedped FYI in the future get a deposit or some sort of insurance that you will get it back. I have borrowed stuff to people on here out of the kindness o my heart, but I trusted the people I gave my shit to, not saying you didnt but you should always look out for your self first.

sucks dude, hope u get it back

So, are you saying that he sold it to totally tools? Any way to identify it as yours? If so, bring the cops to Totally Tools and claim it.

im loking for the manual that came with the welder as we speak to get the serial, anyone got his work addy?

You know I think you mentioned that to me and then I forgot all about it.

Anyhow, I’ll go polish up the banstick while I wait for this dust to settle.

Good luck speedpud!

damm, hope you get it worked out. fucken scammers

Oh yeah, what about those things, what are they called… They enforce laws… The police??

what’s police

Those people who aren’t dildos.