help hairymonke aka 4x4 jimmy thief

oh that helps… thanks

so i’m confused, hairymonke stole your welder or 4x4jimmy?

btw, I’ve never heard of the POLICE, someone please elaborate.

On fire today aren’t we?

I’m turning this into my generic response at work…

you know that one song “message in a bottle” or “roxanne”

thats them

How do you call police on someone when you don’t know their address or very little about them. Granted it’s stupid not to have that info and loan anything out.

:party2:

lol excellent.

torqd… 4x4jimmy is hairymonkey. And the police are those people who aren’t sex toys.

i can get you sex toys if you want :gotme:

damn, that sucks man :tdown: I’d PM dawn and see what info she has. dude sounds like a real class act.

hit him in the eye with a ball-peen hammer (or curb the fucker)

If I were you, and could prove it’s yours, I wouldn’t even get the police involved :wink: Just find out where he lives

He works with HotRodKid, and that kid knows A LOT about him. I think Ray’s SN is skinticketneinn If that’s not him, oops. But seriously, that kid needs to get his ass beat. And if you don’t do it, find him and I fucking will.

UGH.

And he moved? I knew he lived off of union.

PS. Ray/Hairymonkee/4x4jimmy/douchebag - KARMA WILL GET YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

I’m surprised at how shitty some people can be.

Although, perhaps there is another side to the story that we don’t know about. I mean we all want to believe the money he is stealing is going towards hookers and coke, but how would we feel if we found out the money is going towards feeding the infant siblings his overweight, disabled, cock-eyed, mother can’t support ever since she fell down the wooden 2x4 steps out of her trailer home?

Sure he could have garnered the money in a more ethical way, but if he was doing it for a reason that parallels “virtuous” well, maybe we should be more lenient.

Granted, I believe the kid is a total tool, and if the opportunity fell in my lap, I’d absolutely beat his ass… er, insult him on the internet.

Where’s Fry? “Oh, he’s off polishing up his banstick”:spunk:

speedped you suck

:lol:

great contribution to the thread.

Not worth an infraction, but -karma!

nyspeed is now filled with karma

no nyspeed is just filled with idiots. speedped, did u ever find the manual for it or no?

im guessing if the tool place took itin on a trade, they would have to have some sort of info on the person that traded it in.

if i had any karma leftover to give you, i would.

I would expect so as well, like scrap yards do…