help hairymonke aka 4x4 jimmy thief

i really wish i could blow him in. because i really can. but i also really cant. what a shitty situation.

why wouldn’t you? Imagine if you were in the same situation

were you an accomplice(sp?)

same kid that came over with u?

seemed ok to me, but what the hell do i know lol

lol why did you buy the welder off of him?

I just bought a powerwasher from Hairymonke and he was real cool, power washer works great (we used for 2 hours today) and he told me he would fix any problems so he seems like an ok guy… speedped, sorry this happened though. sucks.

ive bought a bunch of things from him, and they all were as described (ie. NOT LIKE SILVERGT) he dropped everything off, ect

idk. he seems ok.

x2.
Kind of funny that this was just bumped though http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36123&page=4&highlight=vw+kit+car

I’ve never had a problem with silverGt hes a cool dude.

Speedped is actually chill in person, don’t let his internet persona make the decission for you haha.

:bloated:

speedped is fggt. This would be awfully funny if he actually sold your welder though. I would be pissed too.

The title of this thread sucks ass. I thought someone stole it from hairybonerface. and not hairy boner face stealing it from speedfag

nah speedfuck sucks in person too

Regardless of whether or not speedped sucks, we have an issue here.

Ray/4x4jimmy/hairydickface is a dirtbag, and has no right being on this website, screwing over other members. I wouldn’t doubt it if he did sell the welder after he was done using it. I mean, he had no problem offroading and wrecking a car he didn’t own.

God he’s such a scummer.

x2 ^

the guy is a douche

Probably not going to ban him until we know that him being on the board would serve no purpose to speedpud.

ive met ray lots of times he was a nice guy, he trailered my dads car to a show for im before and has always been cool towards me but this is fucked up, ive loaned it to him at least 5 other times and each time he brought it back with a full spool of wire thats why i didnt think twice of letting him use it, i went to the tool place today they didnt have it at that location the owner has it with him but they have the info on who sold it to them, let me say this i WILL either get it back or 360$ or he will get either fucked up arrested or both, ive already talked to a few cops who are friends of the family so its only a matter of time

ill let you know whats going on he pmed me saying he,ll call at 6 after work

hmmmm… is it possible that he actually left it outside your house and someone else robbed it?

ya, i mean…it is south buffalo

god you suck stop acting like a hardass